This 'highlights' tour will cover the major nearby attractions and suitable for those on a very short trip to Perth.
- Caversham Wildlife Park; Home to the largest collection of native wildlife in Western Australia. Tourists can hand-feed the kangaroos, watch a farm show, touch a possum, lizard or wombat, and have photos taken with koalas
- Fremantle, E-shed, Fremantle Market, Fremantle Prison, Fishing Boat Harbour
- South Perth for a fantastic view of the city skyline and ferry ride from South Perth to Elisabeth Quay
- Elisabeth Quay & Bell Tower, new iconic landmark in Perth
- Matilda Bay, with the famous boat house
- Kings Park, the spectacular Western Australian Botanic Garden, which displays over 3,000 species of the State’s unique flora. Tourists can enjoy the sweeping views of the Swan River, Canning River and the Perth city skyline.